A diamond on a diamond-shaped coin. A diamond's cut shapes the sparkle that makes it an everlasting symbol of love burning bright.
Nowhere is this more evident than with this extraordinary coin, which was inspired by a diamond and is shaped like one too! In collaboration with Crossworks Manufacturing and Forevermark diamonds, this first ever diamond-shaped coin is an exciting addition to our premium lineup in 2020. Its multi-dimensional shape matches the patented cut of the 0.20-carat Forevermark Black Label diamond embedded on one of the coin's engraved facets. More than a year in the making, this diamond-within-a-diamond showpiece is the ultimate tribute to the magnificence of a perfectly cut Canadian gemstone. A stunning gift that combines world-class engraving and sophisticated elegance.
Order your Forevermark Diamond coin today. If you're interested, don't delay in purchasing this stunning jewellery coin as other Forevermark Black Label Diamond coins did sell out, some extremely quickly. There is no better way to celebrate the beauty of Canadian diamonds than with a diamond-shaped coin.This is the first time we've struck such a uniquely shaped and dimensional fully coin. An engineering feat that was over a year in the making! This engraved beauty is the same shape and patented cut (square) as the 0.20-carat Forevermark Black Label Square diamond embedded on one of the coin's engraved facets. Getting the right shape, size and angles was an enormous undertaking. The Forevermark diamond was one of the last ones mined at the Victor Mine in Northern Ontario before its closure in 2019. PACKAGING PLAYS UP THE SPARKLE. The coin's large capsule includes a mirror at the bottom to reflect light onto the angled diamond cuts engraved on the coin.
Matte proof finish ensures the coin's brilliance doesn't steal attention from the dazzling 0.20-carat sparkler. IN COLLABORATION WITH FOREVERMARK AND CROSSWORKS.
Of 99.99% pure silver, this premium collector's item combines world-class engraving with Crossworks Manufacturing's patented diamond cuts, and the sophisticated elegance of Forevermark diamonds. A LARGE COIN TO CELEBRATE A NEW DESIGN.99.999% pure silver jewellery-themed coin to your collection today! The Royal Canadian Mint certifies all of its collector coins. On one of the coin's crown side facets, an embedded 0.20 ct. Forevermark Black Label square diamond is the inspiration for the shape of its coin base, and it was one of the last diamonds extracted at the Victor Mine in Northern Ontario.
On the other crown side facets, the year "2020", the word "CANADA" and the face value "50 DOLLARS" surround the obverse engraved on the table, which features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt. This coin is an incredible example of the capabilities of our Research and Development lab. Getting this coin right took months and months of testing! Diamond is the hardest known material.
That's why 80% of all diamonds are used in research and industrial applications, from tools to electronic devices. The other 20% are used to create unforgettable jewellery designs and luxury pieces, like this coin! The embedded diamond is part of the Forevermark Black Label Collection from The De Beers Group of Companies. Less than 1% of the world's gem-quality diamonds are eligible for this distinction, and each Forevermark diamond bears a laser-inscribed symbol that is an assurance of purity, beauty and responsible sourcing.The patented square diamond cut is exclusive to Crossworks Manufacturing Ltd. A Canadian company and the top diamantaire in North America. Your coin is encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded clamshell with a black beauty box. The item "2020 Forevermark Diamond Shaped Coin $50 3OZ Pure Silver Proof Coin Canada" is in sale since Saturday, April 18, 2020.
This item is in the category "Coins & Paper Money\Coins\ Canada\Commemorative". The seller is "khdavo" and is located in Pickering.
This item can be shipped to Canada, all countries in Europe, United States, Australia, China, Japan.